Keller Product GUARANTEE
Keller will protect the customer from failure due to defective material and workmanship during normal use. Guarantees are defined by specific product lines.
Guarantee Protection by Product Line
- Crystal Clear/ NTI-tss Plus/ThermoFit/TAP: 12 months from date of purchase Non Pro-Rated Guarantee.
- Comfort H/S Bite Splint and EMA Custom: 6 months from date of purchase Non Pro-Rated Guarantee.
- Invisible Retainers/Bleaching Trays/ProForm Athletic Guards: 90 days from date of purchase. Non Pro-Rated Guarantee.
- Fixed Primary Products: 5 years from date of purchase Pro-Rated Guarantee.
- 100% Replacement if product fails within 3 years under normal use.
- 50% Credit if product fails in years 4 and 5 under normal use.
- Fixed Temporary Use Products: Temporaries, Wax-Ups and other miscellaneous fixed products do not fall under the Guarantee umbrella due to the temporary nature of these products.
- New Removable Products: 12 months from date of purchase Non Pro-Rated Guarantee.
During the guarantee period Keller will take the following steps:
- Remake or repair the original product, with cost to the customer described in the product warranty.
- Replace the defective product with a different product of equal value. If the replacement product is of greater value, the customer will be charged for the difference.
The guarantee is specific to the original Patient and Doctor and cannot be transferred to another doctor. Shipping charges may apply.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Keller guarantees complete customer satisfaction for the first 90 days after completion of all new products. If not satisfied, Keller will take the following steps to make it right:
- Remake or repair the original product at no additional cost to customer.
- Remake as a different product of equal greater value and charge only for the difference in cost.
- Issue credit for full refund if returned.
This guarantee may be altered if the customer chooses to go forward with a treatment option not recommended by Keller. Notification of this risk will be communicated to the customer in advance.