Please click the button below to view a list of our open positions.
You will be asked to create an online presence prior to completing an application. Please take your time to accurately and thoroughly complete this application process. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Steps in the Application Process at Keller:
- Fill out an application on-line
- You will be contacted once your application has been received and reviewed to schedule a group paper and pencil testing. Click here to see when the next testing date is scheduled and what our testing includes.
- Based on the results of your testing, a phone interview will be scheduled. KY candidates may omit this step.
- We will review your test scores, phone interview results and application. If we believe there is a position open for which you might be well suited, a screening interview with a Human Resources representative or a hiring manager will be scheduled.
- If we would like to follow up with you further, you will be asked to interview with additional hiring managers regarding a specific position.
- A determination will be made regarding a job offer.
Keller Laboratories, Inc. participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). For more information, please click on the links below.
E-Verify Participation Poster-English
E-Verify Participation Poster-Spanish
OSC Right to Work Poster-English
OSC Right to Work Poster-Spanish