Comfort H/S Bite Splint
Comfort and Protection at a Great Price
Indicated for patients that show tooth wear due to bruxing or clenching, the Comfort H/S Bite Splint™ has a soft internal liner ensuring patient comfort and ease of insertion. The external layer is made of a hard co-polyester that is durable, clear and bonds with acrylic.
- Durable: Protect natural teeth and restorations from the damaging effects of parafunction.
- Comfortable: Soft interior provides maximum comfort to increase patient compliance.
- Cost-Effective: Increase case acceptance with low lab fee.
- Prevent damage from parafunction
- Protect restorations
- Diagnose occlusal concerns
- Advanced periodontal disease
- Mobile teeth
- For adjustment of the hard outer material it is recommended that you use a pear shaped bur and a high torque-low speed hand piece.
- For internal adjustments, heat a Bard Parker blade and conservatively relieve tight areas.
- Clean with antibacterial soap and cool water.
- Store Dry.
- Avoid contact with alcohol
What To Send
- Full arch upper and lower models or VPS impressions
- Open bite with 2mm clearance in posteriors