Deliver long-lasting protection to your patients. Available only from Keller, injection-molded Crystal Clear® provides a precise fit with exceptional strength. The non-porous surface won’t absorb stains or odors. Keller’s Crystal Clear bite guards are made with our proprietary technology using Clear 450®, a high heat pressure-injection material.
- Clinically Unbreakable: Made with Clear 450, Crystal Clear’s high flexural strength and hard smooth surface prevent patient wear and breakage.
- Longer Wear: Crystal Clear lasts 3 times longer than acrylic bite guards
- Hygienic / Non-Allergenic: With no porosity and absorption rate of nearly zero, Crystal Clear guards resist stain and odor and are easily maintained with brushing.
- Prevent damage from parafunction
- Protect restorations
- Diagnose occlusal concerns
- Advanced periodontal disease
- Mobile teeth
What To Send
- Full arch upper and lower models or impressions
- Open bite with 2mm clearance in posteriors
Clear 450™ Advantages
- No Process Shrinkage – adjustment free insertion
- Maintains Surface Integrity – no discoloration, no odor absorption
- High Strength Reduces Bulk & Fracture – increases patient satisfaction
- Flat occlusal plane for equal a simultaneous bilateral contact.
- Minimal thickness and vertical opening for patient comfort.
- Thin lingual contour for patient comfort.
- Canine disclusion in working movements to prevent working and balancing interference.
*Please note: Keller Laboratories certifies that Clear 450® does not contain Bisphenol-A.