An esthetic solution for anterior and posterior temporization, k-temps™, provide many weeks of comfortable and confident wear. Keller’s k-temps are ideal for esthetic and implant cases, especially when correct anterior guidance and phonetics are being established.
- Natural Esthetics: The k-temp system offers natural looking, semi-translucent crowns.
- Easy Placement: Reduce chair time and frustration, improve patient satisfaction and reduce emergency visits for broken temporaries or esthetic concerns.
- Predictable Strength: High transverse strength of the BIS-Acrylic makes it ideal for anterior or posterior use.
- Anterior Crowns
- Inlays and Onlays
What To Send
- Upper and lower models or impressions
- Bite registration
For Cosmetic Reconstructions, Including Veneers
- Instead of lab processed k-temps, we highly recommend using our Wax Case Presentation with Transfer Matrix Service. See our Blueprint for Success for more details.