Keller uses G.C. Ceramic as our porcelain of choice to provide your patients and your practice with the best PFM available. This natural feldspathic porcelain creates consistent, high esthetics for simple and complicated PFM applications. You can feel confident knowing your Keller PFM is backed by Ceramco’s 40 years of reliable clinical performance and Keller’s 60 years of providing exceptional products and services to the the dental industry.
- Natural Look
- Excellent shade matching
- Proven durability
- Fast turnaround timePFM
- Metal Sensitivity
What To Send
- Upper and lower models or impressions
- Bite registration
At Keller Laboratories, we take extra care to follow your specifiic requests including:
- Shade: matched to your satisifaction.
- Margins (checked under magnification): closed, thin and polished to avoid ledges.
- Contacts (checked on a second pour): broad, flat, and football shaped.
- Anatomy: matched to existing dentition unless otherwise specified.
- Occlusion (checked on articulated models): light contact in centric, no prematurities in excursive movement.
- Emergence Profile: flat or negative emergence profile.