Sleep Apnea Device
ClearDream® is an oral appliance for the treatment of snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea in adults.
How It Works
ClearDream is a dorsal appliance, as it uses ‘fins’ on the lower arch to advance the mandible. The ClearDream maintains an open airway using titratable posterior hardware in the upper arch to adjust the degree the lower jaw is moved forward.
The ClearDream is made with Keller’s clinically unbreakable Clear 450®material. We also employ a wax/design/inject manufacturing process that allows the lower arch with fin to be fabricated in one piece, greatly reducing the likelihood of fin breakage.
- Durable: Made with Keller’s clinically unbreakable Clear 450®
- Design: Scalloped/contoured lingual surfaces for patient comfort and additional tongue space
- Retention: No ball clasps required – the combination of the design and Clear 450® material achieves sufficient retention
ClearDream is intended to reduce night time snoring and mild to moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) in adults.
This device is contraindicated for patients who:
- have central sleep apnea,
- have severe respiratory disorders,
- have loose teeth or advanced periodontal disease,
- are under 18 years of age.
- missing 1st and 2nd molars in any quadrant
What To Send
- Full upper and lower VPS impressions or digital files
- A Bite Registration – this is very important, please click here to download instructions on how to take the bite registration for ClearDream.