Sleep Apnea Device
Sleep apnea is the temporary cessation of breathing during sleep. Typically indicated by snoring, often times sufferers will awake gasping for breath. Apnea related disturbances occur repeatedly, resulting in a restless sleep and daytime drowsiness. This disease can cause serious health issues including increased blood pressure and the restriction of oxygen to the brain and blood stream.
How It Works
Designed with hardware on its exterior, dreamTAP offers greater
tongue space with no obstructions. The single point of adjustment prevents uneven bilateral adjustment that may create an irregular bite and jaw discomfort. The hardware in dreamTAP is made from nickel-free cobalt chromium.
- Alleviate Sleep Apnea: Research shows it is the most successful obstructive sleep apnea treatment available.
- Reduce Snoring: More than 96% of patients using the appliance have stopped snoring.
- Improve patient’s sleep: The quality of their sleep has a huge impact on the overall quality of your patient’s life.
- Increase lateral and protrusive range of motion for increased patient comfort and compliance.
- Anti-snoring device
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- CPAP Intolerance
- Loose teeth or dentures
- Central Sleep Apnea
What To Send
- Full upper and lower VPS impressions
- Centric bite registration
- Maximum protrusive measurement